Neutralizing absorbent specific to acids
In the event of acid chemical spills, personnel and equipment are highly exposed. The priority is to suppress the chemical hazard, in order to secure the area.
With ACICAPTAL® neutralizing absorbent, you will be ready to deal with all types of chemical acid spills safely.
- Reduces the risk by preventing injury or inhalation of chemicals
- Indicates visually when neutralization is complete
- Avoids the risk of error through its compatibility with chemical products
- Provides the possibility to manage the situation internally without the need for emergency services
Technical specifications of ACICAPTAL®
ACICAPTAL® neutralizing absorbent specific to acids, can be used on all your acid chemicals by following a unique protocol.
You no longer need to identify the chemical before neutralizing it.
It eliminates all risk of accident complications due to incompatible chemical mixtures.
The absorbent turns pink in the presence of an acid and turns back yellow when neutralization is complete.
The pH colour indicator allows you to visually identify the hazard and follow the neutralization process of the acid substance.
The neutralization of the acid chemical makes it possible to suppress the corrosivity of the acid character by bringing the pH back to a non-hazardous level.
A chemical acid may emit hazardous vapours continuously. Its neutralization makes it possible to stop these emissions at the source.
A neutralized chemical will no longer be corrosive, which reduces the risk of human and material contamination
How does it work ?
ACICAPTAL®neutralizing absorbent combines the absorption power of superabsorbent polymers with the neutralizing capacity of amphoterics
Safety recommendations during chemical accidents
- Do not forget to wear the safety equipment adapted to chemical spills and use the appropriate warning signs.
- Used absorbents must be destroyed in accordance with the national regulations in force.
All our products
600 g shakers
9 kg buckets
Need protective equipment to manage your spills ?
Take a look at our spill kit. It contains :
- A pair of reusable chemical protection gloves (in accordance with EN 374-1)
- Reusable chemical protection safety glasses
- Can also be used by employees with eyeglasses
- In accordance with EN 166
- Manhole cover
- Prevents liquids from flowing into the sewer system
- Moderate resistance to chemicals, oils and solvents
- Reusable after decontamination and cleaning
If you use a variety of corrosive chemicals, discover TRIVOREX® our universal neutralizing absorbent, which allows you to remove most of your acid-base corrosive waste as non-hazardous waste (NHW).