Liquid chemical decontaminant for hydrofluoric acid or its derivatives
Hydrofluoric acid is present in the majority of chemical mixtures used in surface treatment. Its hazardous character comes from the corrosiveness of the acid and the toxicity of fluoride ions. Any surface in contact with hydrofluoric acid or one of its derivatives may corrode and result in indirect contamination (lethal risk).
With LeVert HF, decontaminate your surfaces and clothing soiled by hydrofluoric acid or its derivatives safely.
- Neutralizes hydrofluoric acid
- Avoids the risk of error through its compatibility with chemical products
- Provides the possibility to manage the situation internally without the need for emergency services
- Neutralizes the chemical even in the roughest spots
Technical specifications of LeVert HF
With LeVert HF, decontaminate your surfaces and clothing soiled by hydrofluoric acid or its derivatives in complete safety.
For daily use or in the event of spills or leaks, LeVert HF decontaminant allows you to neutralize surfaces contaminated by the chemical and its vapours (wall, ceiling, machines, bench, PPE...) to avoid any damage or accident complications.
The neutralizing action of LeVert HF allows you to protect your personnel from serious indirect contamination.
The fluoride ions in hydrofluoric acid can react with calcium in the organism and cause serious physiological imbalance that can lead to death. PPE must be decontaminated after each use to avoid all contact with residues.
Contaminated material must also be decontaminated in order to avoid lethal chemical injuries.
Non-hazardous to humans and the environment, LeVert HF decontaminant can be used on a daily basis in a routine decontamination protocol.
Frequent decontamination of workstations exposed to hydrofluoric acid or its derivatives increases the life of the equipment and avoids fatal chemical burns.
How does it work ?
Based on amphoteric technology, LeVert HF chemical decontaminant is used to stop the activity of acid chemicals and fluoride ions.
Safety recommendations during chemical accidents
- Do not forget to wear the safety equipment adapted to chemical spills and use the appropriate warning signs.
- Used absorbents must be destroyed in accordance with the national regulations in force.
- If you are working with acid or base corrosive products, we recommend our versatile decontaminant LeVert.
All our products