Universal dryer for common liquids
Falls caused by liquid spills are a major cause of work accidents. Solving this issue requires not only cleaning up the liquid, but also eliminating the potentially invisible residual layer responsible for slips.
POLYCAPTOR® versatile absorbent absorbs liquid spills and leaks safely, so that the incident does not interfere with the smooth running of your business.
Tested compliant by DEKRA according to technical data sheet DWA-A 716-9.
- Reduces significantly the risk of falls by leaving a dry, non-slippery floor
- Does not contain CMR substances
- Remove spills without leaving a greasy or undesirable residue on the floor in ONE swipe = SAVING TIME!
- No need to scrub
Technical specifications of POLYCAPTOR®
The absorbent action of POLYCAPTOR® makes the soil dry, non-slippery, even with the most viscous products (oils, flocculants...).
In this manner, all risk of accident complications due to incomplete cleaning are eliminated.
After cleaning up the hydrocarbon with POLYCAPTOR(® absorbent, floor adhesion returns to 98% (Source DEKRA).
POLYCAPTOR® absorbent is self-sufficient, no additional cleaning is required.
It will save you time and free up your teams quicker..
1kg of Polycaptor® absorbent absorbs between 2L and 3L of liquids, approximately 3 times more than the conventional mineral absorbents.
You will minimize your storage requirements and limit the amount of waste generated.
Free from crystalline silica, POLYCAPTOR® is not hazardous for humans or the environment.
Crystalline silica is hazardous because if inhaled as dust, it can cause irreversible lung damage.
The associated disease is called silicosis.
Conventional mineral absorbents contain a low percentage of crystalline silica but enough to cause a carcinogenic risk to the user.
How does it work ?
POLYCAPTOR® versatile absorbent, functions as a network of capillaries sucking up the liquid and drying the surface..
All our products
600 g shakers
9 kg buckets
10 kg buckets
POLYCAPTOR® Recycling Trolley Stop wasting your absorbents!
Thanks to the sieve system, the POLYCAPTOR® Recycling Trolley allows to separate soiled absorbent from reusable absorbent. The unsoiled absorbent is recovered to be reused. Therefore it is:
- Economical: Limits costs by avoiding waste
- Environmentally friendly: Avoids the generation of unnecessary waste.
- The POLYCAPTOR® Recycling Trolley contains all of the following equipment necessary for the management of a spill:
- Hypermobile: Movable to the spill location
- Practical thanks to the all-in-one system: stores, dispenses, recovers and recycles the POLYCAPTOR® absorbent
- Ergonomic: No more need to carry heavy and cumbersome absorbent bags
POLYCAPTOR® Spreader Need to act quickly in case of a spill ?
The POLYCAPTOR® spreader is a powder propellant specially designed for emergency situations where speed of intervention is paramount.
In combination with the harness backpack, it allows you to move ergonomically and quickly to the scene of the accident then adding only the necessary amount of POLYCAPTOR®.
A spreader can handle up to 10m² of soiled area.
Use of the absorbent signalling beacon (BAS): 3 in 1
quickly, clearly and autonomously.
the liquid safely.
waste effectively without leaving slippery residues.