Versatile neutralizing absorbent for chemicals
In the event of chemical spills, personnel and equipment are highly exposed. The priority is to suppress the chemical hazard, in order to secure the area.
With TRIVOREX® neutralizing absorbent you will be ready to deal with all types of chemical spills and you can reduce the evacuation cost.
- Reduces the risk by preventing injury or inhalation of chemicals
- Indicates visually when neutralization is complete
- Reduces the danger of waste
- Avoids the risk of error through its compatibility with chemical products
- Provides the possibility to manage the situation internally without the need for emergency services
- No time lost or money wasted in managing a hazardous waste
Technical specifications of TRIVOREX®
TRIVOREX® universal neutralizing absorbent can be used on all your chemicals (acids, bases, formaldehyde, solvents, oxidizers) by following a unique protocol.
You no longer need to identify the chemical before neutralizing it.
It eliminates all risk of accident complications due to incompatible chemical mixtures.
The absorbent turns pink in the presence of an acid or blue in the presence of a base and turns back yellow when neutralization is complete.
The pH colour indicator allows you to visually identify the hazard and follow the neutralization process of the corrosive substance.
The neutralization of the chemical suppresses the acid-base corrosivity by bringing the pH back to a non-hazardous level.
A chemical may emit hazardous vapours continuously. The neutralization of acids and bases makes it possible to stop these emissions at the source.
A neutralized chemical will no longer be corrosive, which reduces the risk of human and material contamination.
The mixture resulting from neutralization of the corrosive spill by TRIVOREX® can in most cases be removed as Non-Hazardous Waste*.
This declassification allows you to considerably reduce your waste removal costs by evacuating this waste with conventional waste (non-hazardous waste).
Waste will no longer be subject to the regulatory constraints* for the disposal of hazardous waste (*waste management documentation).
How does it work ?
TRIVOREX® neutralizing absorbent combines the absorption power of superabsorbent polymers with the versatile neutralizing capacity of amphoteric.
Safety recommendations during chemical accidents
- Do not forget to wear the safety equipment adapted to chemical spills and use the appropriate warning signs.
- Used non-declassifiable absorbents must be destroyed in accordance with the national regulations in force.
All our products
700 g shakers
10 kg buckets
20 kg buckets
100 kg mobile tray
Need protective equipment to manage your spills ?
Take a look at our spill kit. It contains :
- A pair of reusable chemical protection gloves (in accordance with EN 374-1)
- Reusable chemical protection safety glasses
- Can also be used by employees with eyeglasses
- In accordance with EN 166
- Manhole cover
- Prevents liquids from flowing into the sewer system
- Moderate resistance to chemicals, oils and solvents
- Reusable after decontamination and cleaning
To ensure that the chemical you have neutralized can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste (NHW), Prevor has established a list of products compatible with this declassification.
If your chemical is exclusively corrosive or irritant, but is not included in this list, you can contact us to request an evaluation of the compatibility of the product with this declassification.
(Paid service if requested in emergency).