Liquid chemical decontaminant against corrosive chemicals and fluorides.
This is why including a decontamination step in the process is important to preserve the material and protect personnel.
- Neutralizes chemicals (acids, bases and HF)
- Indicates visually when neutralization is complete
- Avoids the risk of error through its compatibility with chemical products
- Provides the possibility to manage the situation internally without the need for emergency services
- Increases the life span of contaminated equipment
- Neutralizes the chemical even in the roughest spots
Technical specifications of SAFUREX®
Effective even on hydrofluoric acid by chelating fluoride ions.
Indicates the end of neutralisation
Concentrated neutralizing agent
How does it work ?
Schematic video showing how Safurex® chemical decontaminant works.
Shot showing a "caution sol glissant" sign next to a tank on a wall. A corrosive chemical spilled on the tank and wall. SAFUREX® liquid chemical decontaminant is sprayed onto the wall and object. The liquid turns pink, indicating that it's an acid.
Zoom in on the liquid: we see SAFUREX® sprays touching the spill, which turns pink. The words "color indicator" appear. Zoom in on the reaction at molecular level: SAFUREX® traps and neutralizes the acid.
Zoom out: the tank and wall are now clean. Neutralization is complete as soon as the initial color returns.
Back to the first sequence, with the tank against a wall and the "slippery floor" sign, with liquid spilled once again. The SAFUREX® liquid chemical decontaminant is sprayed onto the wall and object. The liquid turns blue, indicating a base.
Zoom in on the liquid: we see SAFUREX® sprays touching the spill, which turns blue. The words "color indicator" appear. Zoom in on the molecular reaction: SAFUREX® traps and neutralizes the base.
Zoom out: the tank is now clean. Neutralization is complete as soon as the initial color returns.
End of video.
Safety recommendations during chemical accident
- Remember to wear the appropriate safety equipment for chemical spills and use the appropriate signs.
- Remove the decontamination residues as chemical waste according to the national regulations in force.