Terms of Utilisation of the site
1. General Information
Prevor Company provides this intelligence exclusively for informational purposes. Its objective is not to replace consultations, treatments or recommendations provided by health professionals. Please follow your doctor’s advice and that of other health professionals that you may consult in the framework of the processing of your requests or needs concerning health matters.
2. Information specific to a given country
Moreover, in certain countries, it’s possible that the competent authorities may authorise the sale of certain products with certain restrictions regarding notably dosage and prescriptions.
Should PREVOR products, programs and services mentioned on this site not be available in your country, the fact that they be referred to on the site does not mean that Prevor Company intends to commercialise them or offer these services in your country. Please consult your local PREVOR Company contract in order to obtain supplementary information concerning the availability of our products in your country.
Moreover, countries could have laws, regulations and practises which are different than those applied in France and they require references to different or complementary information. Due to the variability of these laws, regulations and medical practices, the information intended to be used in a particular country might not be adapted to usage in another country. This is why the information provided on this website might not be appropriate to persons residing outside of France.
3. National Commission on Computer Technology and Freedoms (CNIL)
In conformity with Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January relative to computer technology (Law on Computer Technology and Freedoms), we hereby inform you that a declaration for automatic nominative information processing has been made to the National Commission on Computer Technology and Freedoms (CNIL – acknowledgement of receipt No. 1364269).
Information registered on the site is either non personalised data on the pages visited, or information voluntarily provided by the visitor upon sending an e-mail.
This information is strictly reserved for internal usage. Data concerning visitor connections to the site are processed in a non-nominal way for statistical purposes. The duration of conservation of this data is one (1) year.
Transferring your address or your particulars to Third Parties for commercial purposes – or making them available to Third Parties for commercial purposes – cannot be conducted without you being beforehand in a position to oppose such transfer or such availability of information.
In conformity with the Law on Computer Technology and Freedoms, you dispose of a right to access, to modify, to rectify and to delete data concerning yourself.
In order to exercise this right, you may :
- request that such information be deleted by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. You may do so by clicking on the email@example.com link
- or write by the post to PREVOR, Moulin de Verville – 95760 VALMONDOIS.
4. Legal Notice
This website, which is accessible from the address https://www.environnement.prevor.com/ (the “Site”) is operated by Prevor (“Prevor” or “We” and its derivatives), a limited liability company with share capital of €312,520.49, listed in the Pontoise Companies Register under number 718 201 312, with its head office located at Moulin de Verville, 95760 Valmondois.
Our intra-community VAT number is FR81718201312.
We can be contacted either by :
- Mail at the above address
- E-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone on 01 30 34 76 76 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6pm).
Our publication manager is Joël Blomet.
Our web host, MAGIC ONLINE has its head office located at 130-134 Avenue du Président Wilson, 93512 Montreuil sous bois. They can be reached by phone at +33 (0)126.96.36.199.50
5. Hypertext links
6. Guarantee – Liability
This section, therefore, is of great importance towards ensuring that you have a positive and confident experience of our services, and to help us answer your questions regarding your visit to our site accurately and completely and to take your preferences into account.
a) What is a cookie ?
When you visit our website (the “Site”), information relating to the navigation of your computer, tablet, or smartphone, etc., (hereinafter individually referred to as the “Terminal”) may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your Terminal.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave our Site;
- Permanent cookies that are stored on your Terminal until the end of their lifetime or until you delete them using the functions of your browser. This procedure is indicated in the section “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using”.
b) Cookies issued by Prevor on its Site
We may need to install several types of cookies on your Terminal when you visit our Site.
These cookies, for technical, analytical, and/or advertising purpose, make it possible for our company to:
- Establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, browsing);
- Adapt the layout of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal such as the language, display resolution, and operating system used, etc., during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your Terminal includes;
- Store information relating to a form that you filled in on our Site for the registration or access to your Account or to products, services, or information that you consulted or chose on our Site including subscribed services, and contents of an order basket, etc.
- Display on our site or have third parties place advertisements tailored to your profile based on a combination of data resulting from your browsing habits and data from our client base;
- Use advanced targeting functionalities such as retargeting (display advertisements when you browse outside the Site) or email contacts following the consultation of products or services on the Site;
- Enable you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back in to a content or service after a certain period of time or to secure payments.
c) Your choices regarding cookies
You can set your browser to disable and/or delete cookies. For further information, see the section below “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using?”
The agreement given is valid for a maximum period of 13 months from the first deposit in your Terminal.
If you refuse to save the cookies we issue on your Terminal, or if you delete the cookies we saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that may be necessary to browse certain areas of our Site, in particular to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This may also be the case if we cannot recognise the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language, display settings, or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
d) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using ?
For desktop browsers:
For Internet Explorer™ open the Tools menu, then select Internet Options; click on the Privacy tab and choose the desired level.
For Firefox™: open the Tools menu, then select Options; click on the Privacy tab and choose the desired options.
For Chrome™: open the configuration menu (spanner logo), then select Settings; click on Advanced Settings, then Content Settings, then choose the desired options.
For Safari™: choose Safari > Preferences and then click on Security; click on Show Cookies and then choose the desired options.
For Opera™: open the Tools menu, select Preferences; click on the Advanced tab, then under Cookies click on Manage Cookies; choose the desired options.
For mobile browsers: click on the following links:
Google Chrome on Android
Firefox on Android
Safari on iOS
8. Intellectual property
All rights of reproduction are reserved, including iconographic and photographic reproductions. The brands mentioned on this site are registered or not by companies which are the owners thereof. As such, any reproduction and/or representation and/or redistribution, entirely or partially, on any electronic or other media, present or future, are prohibited unless it is done with the express and prior authorisation of the owner. Non-respect of this authorisation is susceptible to constitute an act of counterfeiting, engaging the civil and criminal liability of any offender.
9. Jurisdictional competence and applicable law
Any difficulty concerning interpretation or execution shall be the exclusive competence of the courts entertaining jurisdiction in the location of Prevor Company’s Registered Office.
Should all or part of the provisions of the present Terms of Utilisation be declared null and void following a legal or statutory measure, or following a court decision which has become definite, the other provisions shall not be considered null and void, nor shall the part of that provision not concerned by said measure or decision.
10. Personal data protection
Please read our Policy carefully to know and understand our practices in this regard.
You will find in the “Glossary” section the definition of terms beginning with a capitalised letter in the Policy.
b) Who are we ?
Our company also provides high-tech services to optimise personal safety against chemical hazards, burns, and venomous animal bites.
In the course of our activities, we may collect and process Personal Data concerning you. We undertake to do so in full compliance with the regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that came into force on 25 May 2018, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Personal Data (the “Regulation”).
c) What are our commitments ?
We undertake to put in place all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure compliance with the fundamental principles relating to the collection and Processing of Personal Data, and in particular, the principles of:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: the data is processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner;
- Purpose limitation: the data is processed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way incompatible with its original purpose;
- Proportionality: the data collected is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of the Processing;
- Accuracy: the data is accurate and kept up to date. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate or obsolete Personal Data is erased or rectified, having regard to the purposes of the Processing.
d) How do we collect your Personal Data ?
Throughout our relationship, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data.
This is information that you communicate directly to us when you use one of our websites and our services, in particular :
- When you fill in the form in the “Contact” section;
- When you contact us to place an order, make a complaint, or more generally, when you contact our client relations teams;
- When you start a conversation with the online chat;
- When you subscribe to the newsletter;
- When you respond to a satisfaction survey;
- When you send an application to Prevor, whose contact details are indicated in the “Recruitment” section;
- And more generally, when you have any other direct written or oral contact with our teams.
The data collected is :
- The first and last names of our contact person in your company;
- Your contact details including e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Your delivery address;
- Your sector of activity;
- Your type of management;
- Your business category.
When you browse one of our company’s websites, we may collect information about:
- Your connection data, type of terminal used, access time, and pages visited;
- Your geolocation data;
As part of the management of Cookies, we also undertake to comply with the regulations relating to the protection of Personal Data. Thus, when required, consent to Cookies will be collected via the Cookie banner that will appear clearly and visibly on your first visit to the company’s website.
You can adjust the Cookie settings at any time.
To find out more about the management of Cookies by our company, you can access the “Cookie Management” section of the website.
e) What do we use your Personal Data for ?
Your Personal Data is mainly used to best organise our business relationship and allow us to provide you with a quality service. In this context, your Personal Data is processed for the following main purposes :
- The realization of operations allowing to promote our activity:
– The realization of operations of commercial solicitations;
– The elaboration of commercial statistics;
– The organization of contests and/or loyalty operations;
– The management of people’s opinions on products, services or contents
– The management of the business relationship:
– The use and management of your client account;
– The follow-up of orders;
– The management of customer service and complaints;
– The management of requests for access, rectification, and opposition rights;
– The carrying out of statistical studies to find out about the use and performance of our company’s websites;
– To personalise the online chat dialogues;
– To improve the understanding of user requests on the online chat;
– The carrying out of marketing studies;
- The carrying out of operations allowing us to promote our activity :
– Carrying out commercial solicitation operations;
– Drawing up commercial statistics;
– Organising competitions and/or loyalty operations;
– Managing people’s opinions on products, services, or content;
- Protecting our interests :
– Managing fraud;
– Managing unpaid invoices;
– Monitoring collection operations;
– Managing our compliance with the various applicable legal obligations.
- The management of our suppliers and logistics (deliveries)
f) Do we process all the Personal Data that you provide to us ?
Certain data is essential for the processing of your requests and/or orders. Other data allows us to get to know you better and therefore to adapt our offers to your needs.
The fields on the forms allowing us to process your requests and/or orders are compulsory. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your request or order or to provide you offers adapted to your needs.
g) Who can access your Personal Data ?
In addition, only authorised persons within our teams can access your Personal Data, according to their business needs.
They have the obligation to protect it and to maintain its confidentiality.
Your Personal Data may also be transmitted to credit establishments and sub-contractors likely to assist us in processing your data for the purposes set out in the section “What is the purpose of your Personal Data”.
In this context, we undertake to use only sub-contractors providing sufficient guarantees and comply with the legal obligations in terms of the protection of Personal Data.
We store your Personal Data within the European Union. However, the data we collect may be transferred outside the European Union to countries whose applicable legislation on the protection of personal data differs from that applicable within the European Union. If this is the case, Prevor will ensure that this international data transfer has an adequate level and guarantees of security, in particular by using in the contracts the model contractual clauses endorsed by the European Commission.B70
h) How long is your Personal Information stored?
Prevor undertakes to keep the Personal Data of its customers only for the period strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship, i.e. for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
This period starts to run either from the date of a purchase, the expiry date of a guarantee, the end of a service contract or the last contact from the customer.
Prevor undertakes to keep the Personal Data of its prospects for a period of three years from the date of their collection or their last contact with our services (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an e-mail).
Nevertheless, information that makes it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or that is kept for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation (particularly in tax matters) may be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The history of conversations carried out on the online chat is erased or anonymised 30 days after the last message.
I) Is your Personal Data secure ?
J) What are your rights in terms of Personal Data ?
Specifically, you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data for commercial prospecting purposes. Depending on the choices you make when creating or modifying your Account, you may receive offers from our company.
Likewise, if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can click on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each advertising communication in electronic format.
K) How do you exercise your rights ?
In this context, we kindly ask you to include with your request the information necessary for your identification (surname, first name, email) and an identity document as well as any information relating to your request.
You also have a right of recourse to the CNIL in the event of a breach of the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data.
L) Contact us
“Processing”: any operation or set of operations, whether or not carried out using automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination, or any other form of making available, alignment or interconnection, limitation, erasure, or destruction.
N) Changes and updates
It is subject to change or update in the light of different interpretations, rulings, and opinions relating to the Rules.
© Copyright – all rights reserved
First upload : September 2017